Lifelong Health and Well-Being
PMA serves as a gathering place where individuals and their families can take advantage of health-supporting resources and connect with spiritually oriented health, wellness and counseling professionals who share our passion for ending chronic illness and promoting lifelong health and well-being through natural safer means.
We’re Continually Working for You
- Promoting Health & Well-Being.The PMA serves individuals and families who are seeking natural solutions for regaining their health and maintaining vital health and well-being in all aspects of their lives.
- Supporting Healthcare Practitioners. To these ends, as a private ecclesiastical healthcare organization, the PMA attracts qualified healthcare practitioners offering natural solutions for restoring optimal health. We review practitioner education and background and provide ecclesiastical licenses to practice Pastoral Science and Medicine.
- Providing Resources. We also research and provide leading-edge natural and science-based clinical protocols, and health-related products and programs that align with our mission; and
- Building Community. The PMA then brings these health professionals and resources to you through this online portal for everyone’s benefit.
Why We Do It
- Because We Care. Too many families today are being unnecessarily devastated by chronic illness. We are committed to reversing this trend, for the benefit of our own families and for yours.
- Because the Need Exists. Modern medicine is simply not equipped to end the epidemic of chronic illness. It is abundantly clear that conventional allopathic medicine is not the answer to the problem. If anything, widespread use of prescription drugs is making things worse. Despite the hundreds of billions of dollars Americans spend on medications every year, chronic illness and autoimmune disease are on the rise.
- Because We Have What It Takes. The solution lies in creating a grass-roots movement with a single-pointed focus and goal of achieving widespread health and well-being by promoting smart lifestyle choices and use of natural means for restoring and sustaining vibrant health.
Through collaborative efforts, the PMA is bringing together devoted healthcare professionals with the best knowledge, skills, resources and tools to provide educational and clinical programs that address the root causes of chronic illness.
We also strive to affiliate with independent companies offering proven clinical protocols and state-of-the-art technology to address chronic illness, and to help PMA practitioners serve more clients and succeed in their practices. Learn about PMA Affiliates.
Together, we’re empowering individuals, families and communities to take responsibility for regaining their health and to adopt healthy lifestyle behaviors that foster vitality and enjoyment of long, active and productive lives.
We’re Facing a Big Problem
“Chronic Disease is The Leading Cause of Death and Disability in the United States”, CDC Government Report
Chronic diseases and conditions such as arthritis, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and obesity – are among the most common and costly of all health problems. These are just a few of the faces of “chronic illness”.
- As of 2012, about half of all adults—117 million people—had one or more chronic health conditions. One of four adults had two or more chronic health conditions.
- Seven of the top 10 causes of death in 2010 were chronic diseases. Two of these chronic diseases—heart disease and cancer—together accounted for nearly 48% of all deaths.
- Obesity is a leading health concern. During 2009–2010, more than one-third of adults, or about 78 million people, were obese (defined as body mass index [BMI] ≥30 kg/m2). Nearly one of five children and teenagers aged 2–19 years was obese (BMI ≥95th percentile).3
- Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure, lower-limb amputations other than those caused by injury, and new cases of blindness among adults.
But Chronic Illness is Preventable!
It’s a scientific reality. YOU CAN REGAIN YOUR HEALTH!”
People with chronic illnesses are recovering and enjoying life again.
- You can reverse the unhealthy lifestyle patterns.
- You can transform your health in as little as 5 short weeks!
- You can live pain-free and restore vibrant health.
Get On the Path to Vibrant Health Now
There are two important steps —
- First, enjoy the rewards of joining PMA’s Health Network. There is NO COST to participate! Join the PMA Health Network
- Second, Assess How Healthy You Are. Take advantage of our special offer to Learn your WICO Score (Wellness Index) and consult with a skilled PMA practitioner about health issues you may have.